The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has commenced the sale of her supplementary admissions forms for the 2015/2016 session. The sale commenced today, 20th of November 2015.
All candidates who sat the FUTO Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations and scored 180 and above are eligible to apply. Direct Entry (DE) candidates who sat for the DE test and scored a minimum of 40 are also eligible to apply. The necessary steps to be taken and information to note are below:
[A] AVAILABLE COURSES FOR SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSIONS
The various departments and their average cut-off marks (in brackets) are below. IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THOSE WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ARE THOSE WHO SCORED 180 IN BOTH THE UTME AND THE POST-UTME EXAMS!
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
1. AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (180)
2. AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (180)
3. ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (180)
4. CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (180)
5. FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (180)
6. FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (180)
7. SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (180)
School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
8. AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (180)
9. FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (180)
10. MATERIAL & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING (180)
11. POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (180)
School of Management Technology (SMAT)
12. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (220)
13. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
14. MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
15. MARITIME MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
16. PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
17. TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (180)
School of Health Technology (SOHT)
18. ANATOMY (230)
19. DENTAL TECHNOLOGY (210)
20. PHYSIOLOGY (230)
21. PROSTHESIS AND ORTHOPEDICS (216)
School of Biological Sciences (SOBS)
22. BIOCHEMISTRY (210)
23. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (180)
24. BIOTECHNOLOGY (200)
School of Physical Sciences (SOPS)
25. CHEMISTRY (180)
26. GEOLOGY (190)
27. MATHEMATICS (180)
28. PHYSICS (180)
29. STATISTICS (180)
School of Environmental Sciences (SOES)
30. ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (210)
31. QUANTITY SURVEYING (180)
32. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (180)
33. URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (180)
[B] IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
[C] METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal www.futoportal.org/supplementary to check your eligibility status.
(2) Supply your valid Email address and phone number if your eligibility test was successful.
(3) Login to the application portal, using your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password.
(4) Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
(5a) Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(5b) Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment option with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
These two methods of payment, based on Remita payment platform, makes our portal quite robust, and gives candidates the luxury of staying at the comfort of their homes, without joining long queues at bank, to fill, complete and submit their application forms, if they choose to use their credit/debit cards to make online payment, directly from our portal. For those who would like to pay at the bank, kindly ensure that the bank captures the Remita RRR code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(6) After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the application portal www.futoportal.org/supplementary, and login with your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password, to complete and submit your supplementary application form.
Note that the closing date for online submission of completed application forms is Midnight, Sunday, December 06, 2015.
TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY STATUS, PLEASE CLICK HERE